Are Online Wills Legal? Are Online Wills Valid?
Yes, but not all. GlossLegal have developed their unique online Will service using decades of legal experience of the founders and by using advanced technology. By carefully and correctly following glossLegal's simple online Will questionnaire, you will be able to receive in the post a properly bound and printed legally binding Will, reviewed by a qualified and experienced solicitor, which has been produced with the highest levels of care and safety.
Unlike other online Will services, at GlossLegal we do NOT send cheap electronic attachments to customers for them to print off, staple and hope they meet Probate court requirements. We do not want customers to have that risk. Each Will is checked by a qualified solicitor, and we make sure the document is either posted to you, or downloaded and is the same quality as those produced by solicitor firms, but at a fraction of the cost.
The reason for making a Will is to cover situations of the unexpected. You also need peace of mind that the Will is 100% safe and passes Probate Court requirements. GlossLegal supply that, unlike so many other online Will writers.
We also provide high quality customer service and assistance with the whole process. All to make sure you get the right document and one which you can trust.
GlossLegal's key benefits are summarised below:
- 100% legal under the laws of England and Wales; Wills made by GlossLegal meet the highest legal drafting standards.
- GlossLegal Wills are professionally bound and mailed to you along with the required signing and witnessing instructions to ensure your Will is legal.
- Our Will writing team is one the most experienced in the UK and has drafted thousands of Wills. Our qualified solicitors systematically review each Will in detail. Our solicitors are members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Total privacy and security: our website and IT systems meet the highest security and data protection standards.
- Total flexibility: Start making your legal Will online, save it and finish it later.
- We are a UK company based in London with qualified solicitors trained in City law firms.