Make a Will Online. Solicitor Checked Online Will Writing Service.
GlossLegal was established by Peter Watts, a qualified solicitor who specialised in Wills, Trust, Tax & Probate for 20 years and became a Partner in a London law firm. Every online Will created using the unique glossLegal Will writing technology, which replicates a face-to-face meeting with a solicitor, is individually checked by a qualified solicitor, and who is a member of STEP, the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
STEP is the foremost international body for Wills & estate planning professionals, membership is by invitation only, and only qualified solicotors are eligable. It is a far superior society to bodies such as the Society of Will Writers and the Institute of Professional Willwriters of which anyone can join, and the entry requirements are very basic.
Why is a GlossLegal Online Will Different from other Will Websites?
- Every Online Will is personally checked by a qualified solicitor, not automated
- Our legal team are qualified members of STEP (Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners), not the Society of Will Writers or the Institute of Professional Willwriters
- Unique & proprietory Online Will technology developed by solicitors, unlike other Will websites
- Our website is protected by GeoTrust & Secure Trading for ultimate peace of mind
- We do not provide a paid Executor service or Probate administration
- Email & telephone customer support
- UK based in central London
- No hidden charges